Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

art reflection

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt happy about my artwork because i finished my drawing. I felt proud of my art
Work
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I Enjoyed the painting the sky , really enjoyed colours the Blue Building,
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
It was hard using vivid , i didn’t really like using vivid ,
How can I do my art better next time?
Next time i could pratice my vivid , next time i could practice my painting ,
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing was painting the buildings Orange.
What did I learn most about?
I learnt how to paint inside the lines, My favourite thing i learnt was how to use a vivid ,

No comments:

Post a Comment