Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Informative

The game and stuff I like to do.

I like to play on my ps4 so I can play fortnite. And I like to play black ops 4. I also like to play shooting games it so fun. I play Apex sometimes I play it. I only play when i am bored. Sometimes I go Outside to shoot some hoops. then I play rugby bye myself. Then go and play pubg. Then I play roblox 

What I do when i Wake up I get ready for school.

After i eat i go to sleep. Then get up and get change in to my school uniform then I go and look for my bag. Then buy my lunch then I go to school then put my bag in the Cupboard. I walk around the school when the ball ring I ran to the street so I don’t be late. At morning tea I Calming trees, play rugby when the ball ring i go to class. 

I like to eat KFC it so good i like to eat it and I like to eat burger king because the chess burger and denays it so good.
I like to run at my house. 

I don’t run that much i’m too lazy to run. I Run when I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment